Flex Traffic School is a new alternative to offer you Traditional Classroom and Online courses 24 hours 7 days a week. We have a bilingual (English & Spanish) highly trained staff. We are trained by the National Traffic Safety Institute. Our school and curriculum are certified by the State of Florida and accepted in all 67 counties.
Why Choose Flex Traffic School?
- Convenient Location
- Our courses are approved by the state of Florida and accepted in all 67 counties
- Lowest priced online and live classes
- No hidden fees
- Our online classes are available 24/7
- Electronic certificate of completion sent to you via email
Online Traffic Courses Benefits
- Complete the course at your convenience and pace
- Simple to use, no computer experience needed
- Unlimited log-ins and log-outs
- Electronic completion certificate available
- Live customer service/assistance included
- Free retakes on final exam
Not sure about Flex online? No Problem! Flex also offers Classroom Traffic School at a convenient location.
How it Works
You choose according to your needs and your schedule to take courses at our convenient location or online. The online course offers the convenience to take it anywhere with your own computer. The process is easy. Just click on the button class over the internet and it will take you to the National Traffic Safety Institute (NTSI) and follow the instructions to register. Here you will choose a user name and password for immediate access to your course. After you have successfully registered, you will receive an access code. Be sure to save this code. At this point, you can leave and return to the class via the Internet as often as desired, any day and at any time.
At the end of reading the material you must take a test. You will immediately know if you passed the exam. If you do not pass, you will be able to retake the test immediately at no additional charge. Once you the course exam, we will send the certificate to your e-mail. If you don’t have e-mail or a printer we send the certificate to your mailing address on file. Therefore, be sure to complete the course at least 4 or 5 days before the due date indicated by the Court, so that you can receive the certificate on time. If you require an urgent certificate contact us at 888-312-6874. Additional fees will apply.